Have a similar home for sale across the street? I have some tips for you to prep your home to get it sold faster. A property’s physical condition is one of the main factors determining whether or not it will sell quickly and at a desirable price. Accordingly, minor improvements made at little cost will assure the highest return when it comes time for prospective buyers to tour your home.
Metrolist Provides the following checklist to ensure your property is prepared for its public debut. Always be receptive to feedback. If there is something home buyers consistently don’t like, change it.
- Rake, mow, and water the lawn
- Trim hedges and bushes
- Tidy the flower beds and garden
- Clean gutters
- Sweep and hose down all types of walkways
- Remove driveway grease spots
- Repaint exterior areas on the house as needed
- Repair or replace any broken features, especially those at the…
View original post 301 more words